LATAFINISH WALL PUTTY – COARSE FINISH
LATAFINISH Wall Putty – Coarse Finish is made of white cement, polymers, carefully graded fine aggregates & biocides. It has to be mixed with water at the time of application.
LATAFINISH – Coarse Finish is used to make uneven surfaces level and smooth and is designed for both interior and exterior surfaces.
20 Kg & 40 Kg
LATAFINISH Wall Putty covers approx. 10 to 11 sq.ft* per kg for 2mm thickness. The coverage depends upon the quality of base surface and surface evenness.
• Easy to apply
• Water resistance
• Anti fungal
• Good compressive strength
• Good tensile strength
• Covers undulations of plastered surfaces
The Wall Surface to be applied with Wall Putty should be Smooth Cement Plaster (Cement: Sand preferably in the ratio of 1:6) Surface free from Structural Crack & having been cured for 28 days.. The surface should be free from dirt, oil, grease and other loosely adhered foreign materials.
Surface Preparation –
- The Cement Plaster Surface should be cured for 28 days to achieve proper strength before application of Wall Putty.
- The Surface should not have any Structural cracks. Any Non Structural Cracks to be treated first with appropriated crack filler before applying putty.
- Ensure the surface is cleaned from all the dust , grease & loose materials with the help of emery stone / putty blade/ wire brush together with clean water.
- Pre wet the surface before applying Wall Putty.
IMPORTANT TO ENSURE THAT CEMENT PLASTER SURFACE SHOULD BE PRE WET TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT IT SHOULD NOT ABSORB WATER FROM PUTTY COAT
Place clean, potable water into a clean pail.
Add LATAFINISH Coarse Finish Powder. Use approximately 6 to 7 L of water for 20 kg of powder. i.e. Water to Powder ratio is 30 % to 35 %.
Mix with a slow speed mixer to a smooth, trowelable consistency and free from lumps.
Allow mixed putty to slake for 5-10 minutes.
Adjust consistency if necessary. Remix and apply with the proper sized putty blades.
Apply one coat of the above paste on to the substrate with the putty blades.
The maximum thickness allowed in one application is 5 mm. Ensure that the second coat application should be done when the first coat is totally dried.
The second coat can be done with either LATAFINISH Smooth Finish Putty or Coarse Finish Putty.
- Designed for interior and exteriors surfaces.
- To make uneven surfaces to leveled and smooth.