Wall putty is a finish coat applied on the wall and ceilings to cover unevenness and pinholes on the plastered wall. It not only strengthens walls but also protects expensive paint from dampness and moisture.
MYK LATICRETE offers LATAFINISH 2 in 1 Wall putty which serves as the best sub-surface for all types of interior and exterior paint applications. Inherently superior to any other wall putty available in the market today, its greater adhesive properties enable perfect bonding with the base and paint, providing a bright, even finished surface that effectively eliminates the need of primer. Benefiting you with considerable saving of time and money.
- White cement based wall putty
- No primer or curing required thus there is considerable cost saving
- Protects expensive paints from moisture and flaking
- Highly durable and water resistant
- Prevents the growth of algae and fungus
- Economical and long lasting
- Suitable for interior and exterior surfaces