MaxiSeal plus is a nano technology based impregnating sealer designed for the protection of all highly porous tile/stone and grout surfaces. This product imparts oleo phobic properties, highly resistant to oil, water, alkalis, acid staining and freeze-thaw damages. It penetrates into the surface and forms an invisible barrier by allowing vapor to escape. It keeps the natural colour of tile & stone intact. All surfaces treated with MaxiSeal plus are harder and less slippery. It is ideal for interior as well as exterior application and recommended for granite, marble, sand stone, porous slate, brick and sanded grout.
It is highly recommended to perform field test to understand the absorption nature of the substrate. This will help to maximize the performance and efficiency of MaxiSeal plus.
1, 5 & 20 Ltrs.
25 – 400 sq.ft. per litre depending on porosity of the substrate.
• Nano-Impregnating technology
• High resistance to oil stains
• Weather resistant
• Superior coverage
• Easy to use
• UV resistant
• Low VOC after application
Use MYK LATICRETE MaxiSeal plus to protect the stone against moisture, stains, soiling, dirt & dust.
All surfaces should be structurally sound, clean and free of all dirt, oil, grease, curing compounds etc.
1) Apply MaxiSeal plus uniformly over the surface till it is damp using a clean white cloth or paint brush.
2) Leave the treated surface 4-5 minutes and remove excess product from the surface using clean white cloth. The cleaning should be done before the liquid dries on the surface.
In case any dried residue is left on the surface, the same can be removed by reapplication of MaxiSeal plus and cleaning the excess immediately. Multiple applications may be required for some stones
3) Allow cure time of 24-72 hours (Air Cure) for sealers to become completely effective.
Apply over the tile or stone a minimum of 12 hours before grouting.
For interior & exterior applications of tile and stone surfaces.