Preserva enhances the natural colour of flamed, tumbled and textured stone surfaces. When combined with our range of sealers, it preserves and enhances the original beauty of the unsealed natural stone. Preserva functions on surface of the substrates. It penetrates into the surface and forms an invisible barrier by allowing vapor to escape. It enriches and gives wet look to the natural color of the stone and tile. All surfaces treated with Preserva are harder and less slippery. It is ideal for interior as well as exterior application and recommended for Flamed Granite, Flamed Limestone, Tumbled Marble, Textured Natural Stone.
It is highly recommended to perform field test to understand the absorption nature of the substrate. This will help to maximize the performance and efficiency of Preserva.
1, 5 Litres and 20 Litres.
25 – 400 sq.ft. per litre depending on porosity of the substrate.
- Nano-impregnating technology
- Weather resistant
- Superior coverage
- Easy to use
- UV resistant
- Low VOC after application
Use MYK LATICRETE Preserva to enhances the natural colour of flamed, tumbled and textured stone surfaces
All surfaces should be structurally sound, clean and free of all dirt, oil, grease, curing compounds etc.
1) Apply Preserva uniformly over the surface till it is damp using a paint brush.
2) Apply and work in smaller areas approximately 25-50 Sq.ft at a time. Do not allow accumulation of Preserva in one place.
3) Open to traffic after 2-5 hours and advise to keep the area away from staining agent for 72 hours.
4) Multiple applications might be required depending on type of stone. For better water stain and slip resistance, apply appropriate MYK LATICRETE sealer prior to the application of Preserva. Allow minimum time of 1 hour for the sealer before applying Preserva.
For interior & exterior applications of textured natural stone surfaces.