Clenza EG is a non-acid cleaner to remove epoxy grout haze from tile, concrete and stone surfaces. The unique non-acidic formula makes it safe to be used on marble and other calcium based stones. Clenza EG does not leave behind residue or any harmful deposits. In addition to epoxy, Clenza EG will also remove acrylics, gums, varnishes, lacquers etc. Clenza EG is fast acting and easy to use.
1.5 Litres and 20 Litres.
15-50 sq.ft. per litre depending on porosity of the substrate.
- Fast acting
- Non corrosive
- Easy to use
1) Use masking tape to cover the grout joints to avoid Clenza EG spill over the epoxy tile grout.
2) Apply Clenza EG over the epoxy haze using the brush and scrub the affected area with nylon brush.
3) Wait 20 – 30 minutes for the epoxy film to be loosened.
4) Remove epoxy film using a clean cloth or brush.
5) Multiple applications may be necessary.
6) Cleanse the area with water and allow it to dry.
- Ceramic tile
- Vitrified tile
- Natural stone