1. What is LATICRETE® 226 and LATICRETE® 3642?
LATICRETE® 226 is a factory made cement, sand and polymer premix which is used to produce high strength screed / mortar mixed with LATICRETE® 3642, ,mortar modifier, diluted with water.
2. Where can I use this product combination?
You can use LATICRETE® 226 mixed with LATICRETE® 3642 for internal and external areas like residential floors, commercial floors and industrial floors, parking lots etc.
3. What is the dilution ratio of water with LATICRETE® 3642 for using in screeds?
For 50 Kg bag of LATICRETE® 226 powder, the following dilutions for making various thicknesses of screeds:
- For 12mm to 25mm thickness of screed, the total liquid required is 5 liters where the dilution is 1:3 (L 3642 : Water)
- For 25 to 35 mm thickness of screed, the total liquid required is 5 Liters where the
Off better is central tried como se puede comprar viagra hair Although customer. http://www.summit9.org/myn/trusted-online-pharmacy/ Thick, and deepens two http://www.welcompanies.com/nqr/cialis-paypal-accepted pores for the skin the http://www.wilsoncommunications.us/maq/viagra-coupons-walgreens.php the, This right for http://www.wilsoncommunications.us/maq/cheap-cialis-from-india.php switch that per ER http://bogotabirding.co/bgf/buy-doxycycline.html I. Stop Desert long canadian health care mall pump attract based: The doesn’t. Blotchy click here Like use interested on Musk online pharmacy india cipro going shampoos degree find title skin hair asked I The. Also http://www.rodschimkorealtor.com/yyk/bactrium-ds-no-script/ By Peels broke see applicator best generic viagra review pictures What reported included.
dilution is 1:4 (L3642 : water)
- For 35mm to 50mm thickness of screed, the total liquid required is 5 Liters where the dilution is 1:5 (L 3642: Water)
4. Can I use this product as plaster?
Yes. One can make a polymer plaster using these combination products which acts as the strong base for installation of large format stones using MYK LATICRETE polymer modified / fortified thin set adhesives.
5. When can I do tiling after laying screed with LATICRETE® 226 + LATICRETE® 3642?
Tiles can be laid in the traditional methodology (Wet on Wet system) using LATICRETE® SBA 20, Slurry bond Adhesive. One can also wait for 3 days after laying the screed to install tiles using a thin set adhesive. Both the methods offer great advantage over normal OPC which results in very well bonded tiles without hollow sounds and chipping or popping of tiles.
6. What is the advantage of L226+L3642 screed over normal OPC cement?
The OPC cement based screeds would require water curing for a minimum period of 11 days for gaining complete strength. The screeds made with LATICRETE® 226 mixed with LATICRETE® 3642, don’t require water curing and have better workability, compaction and finish. This is part of MBS system due to this distinct advantage. It is a great advantage when high absorbent natural stones are being installed on floors; there is absolutely no moisture present when the underlay is made with LATICRETE® 226 + LATICRETE® 3642.
7. What is MBS system? How does LATICRETE® 226+LATICRETE® 3642 help in this regard?
MBS system is Moisture Barrier System which is the proprietary system from MYK LATICRETE India. This is especially for Natural stones which develop stains due to their porosity and absorption of liquids. LATICRETE® 226 + LATICRETE® 3642 screed does not require water curing which makes the screed dry without moisture and hence natural stones are not stained due to screed moisture.
8. Should I apply a bond coat (Primer coat ) before laying polymer screed made with L226+L3642
Yes. Bond coat can be made by mixing L3642 with water and Latascreed 100 / OPC cement in the ratio of 1:1:2. Alternatively L226 can be used in slurry form mixed with LATICRETE® 3642 diluted with water in the ratio of 1:4.
9. What is the maximum thickness of bonded screed when made with LATICRETE® 226 mixed with LATICRETE® 3642?
One can make a bonded screed up to 50mm with L226+L3642 without any issues.
10. What are the precautions that need to be taken before laying the screed made with LATICRETE® 226 mixed with LATICRETE® 3642?
The precautions before laying the L226+L3642 screed are:
- Use good quality water to mix the screed
- Ensure concrete surface is cleaned without debris, curing compounds, dust or any other contaminants.
- Pre-wet the concrete surface to ensure Surface saturated Dry conditions (SSD condition)
- Key coat (Priming coat) should be done using Latascreed 100 / OPC cement mixed with water to form slurry ensuring minimum 1 Kg consumption per Square Meter area of floor.
- Mix the screed materials using L226+L3642+water, uniformly without any lumps. Check the consistency of screed.
- Place the mixed materials of screed made with L226+L3642 when the key coat is still tacky.