LATAPOXY® SP-100 Stainfree Epoxy Grout for Floor N’ Wall
LATAPOXY® SP-100 Stainfree Epoxy grout for Floor N’ Wall is a stainfree, colour-fast, chemical resistant, 100% solid epoxy grout suitable for ceramic tiles, vitrified tiles, marble and stone, especially in stain prone areas such as kitchens and washrooms (residential and commercial installations).
Net Weight: 1/5th unit – 1 kg & 1 unit – 5 kg. Factory proportioned unit consisting of three conveniently packed components – Hardener, Resin (Part A and Part B) and Coloured Filler Powder (Part C).
Approximate sq.ft. coverage per # 1 unit of LATAPOXY® SP-100.
Glass Mosaic – 64Sq.ft. to 72Sq.ft. per # 1 Unit.
1. Quantities shown are approximate and are given for estimating purposes only. Actual job site coverages may vary.
2. It is always good practice when calculating coverage to allow for 10-15% additional material for wastage and spillage.
Available in a range of more than 36 colours
- ANSI: A 118.3
- EN 13888:RG2
• 100% Stainfree
• Strong and durable
• Chemical and temperature resistant
• Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
When the tiles have set firm, spacers and bottom support can be removed.
LATAPOXY® SP-100 – Stainfree, chemical resistant epoxy grout
LATAPOXY® SP-100 is a colour fast, non-staining epoxy grout highly suitable for high traffic areas. It is unaffected by most food and beverage spillages, cleaning chemicals, dilute acids and alkalies.
Mixing & Application
1. Before grouting, remove all dust & impurities from the tiles. Dampen the tiled surface with a sponge.
2. Pour the contents of Part A & Part B into a pail and mix together for 1 min.
3. Add the part C filler powder ¾ of the content and mix together. Add remaining filler powder if required to achieve desired consistency.
4. Fill the joints using a rubber float.
5. Remove the excess grout, holding the float diagonally.
6. After 30-45 min of the application of the grout, scrub the surface of the tile & joint with clean water and scrubber provided to remove any excess grout.
7. Draw a clean cloth and drag across the tile to remove any residue
8. Next day clean the grout haze from the tile with clean water
EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS:
1. Existing joints in concrete must be carried through tile work and shall confirm to architectural details.
2. Interior installations shall have movement joint spaced a maximum of 10m X 10m. For exterior areas it shall be spaced at 5m X 5m and shall confirm to architectural details.
3. Follow the Tile Council of America detail EJ-171 Expansion joint.
Kitchens, bathrooms, swimming pools, fountains, water bodies, hospitals,operation theatres, sterilization rooms, restaurants, cafeterias, light industrial applications and high traffic areas.