LATAPOXY® Dazzle Epoxy Grout for Floor N’ Wall
LATAPOXY® Dazzle Grout for Floor N’ Wall is an epoxy grout specifically designed to enhance aesthetics and performance. It is suitable for use with ceramic tiles, vitrified tiles, glass mosaic tiles, designer tiles and natural stone.
Net Weight:1/4 unit (1.25 kg); 1 unit (5 kg). Factory proportioned kit consisting of three conveniently packed components – Hardener, Resin (Part A and Part B) and Dazzle Coloured Filler Powder (Part C).
Approximate sq.ft. coverage per # 1 unit of LATAPOXY® DazzleTM Grout.
Glass Mosaic – 64Sq.ft. to 72Sq.ft. per # 1 Unit.
1. Quantities shown are approximate and are given for estimating purposes only. Actual job site coverages may vary.
2. It is always good practice when calculating coverage to allow for 10-15% additional material for wastage and spillage.
In 10 colours and 3 finishes – Gold, Copper and Silver
- ANSI: A 118.3
- EN 13888: RG2
• Good aesthetic appeal
• 100% Stain-free
• Strong & Durable
• Chemical & Temperature resistant
When the tiles have set firm, spacers and bottom support can be removed.
LATAPOXY® Dazzle Grout for Floor N’ Wall
LATAPOXY® Dazzle Grout is an epoxy grout specifically designed to enhance aesthetics It is available in 3 finishes – Gold, Silver & Copper
Mixing & Application
1. Before grouting, remove all dust & impurities from the tiles. Dampen the tiled surface with a sponge.
2. Pour the contents of Part A & Part B into a pail and mix together for 1 min.
3. Add the part C filler powder ¾ of the content and mix together. Add remaining filler powder if required to achieve desired consistency.
4. Fill the joints using a rubber float.
5. Remove the excess grout, holding the float diagonally.
6. After 30-45 min of the application of the grout, scrub the surface of the tile & joint with clean water and scrubber provided to remove any excess grout.
7. Draw a clean cloth and drag across the tile to remove any residue.
8. Next day clean the grout haze from the tile with clean water
EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS:
1. Existing joints in concrete must be carried through tile work and shall confirm to architectural details.
2. Interior installations shall have movement joint spaced a maximum of 10m X 10m. For exterior areas it shall be spaced at 5m X 5m and shall confirm to architectural details.
3. Follow the Tile Council of America detail EJ-171 Expansion joint.
• Swimming Pools